The wedding cards funny messages:- Are you planning to write a funny quote on a wedding card instead of some romantic wishes? Then give the newly wedded couples something to become happy, laugh and smile about by using some humors. To convert a boring marriage into a happy and smiling married life… These posts will help you to come up with your own original jokes and funny single-liner which you can use in a speech if u want to be the best man or the bridesmaid. Posts these single-liner posts on your Facebook or Twitter accounts and tag the newly wedded in your posts and tweets. The last thing is, follow up your crass greeting with the most beautiful wedding gifts, so that you can sweetly make up for your funny stunts.
1) Congratulations for embarking on life’s journey called MARRIAGE which is either a two way street between COMPROMISE and SACRIFICE or a one way street to DIVORCE.
2) Saying I do while getting married is like blindly clicking on the I Accept checkbox while installing new software in your computer. You do it despite having no clue of what will come next.
3) Your wife complements you perfectly. She shadows all your flaws and accentuates your qualities. Now we know why you decided to get married. Congratulations.
4) Marriage is the juncture where SPENDING TIME WITH FRIENDS morphs from being a reality into being a wishful dream.
5) Before marriage – fun in bed. After marriage – fight in bed.
6) Congratulations for signing up for marriage – the most amazing way how love fueled cuddles morph into anger fueled arguments.
7) In the circus of life, you may have lived like a lion so far. But your wife, the new circus master will tame you into a domesticated cat in no time. Good luck for your tight rope act
8) No amount of wishes or luck will protect you from the painful life of slavery you are about to start as a husband. Congratulations anyway.
9) A couple’s life cycle consists of various stages including dating, loving, marrying, fighting, threatening and possibly even divorcing. Congratulations for reaching step number three.
10) Do you know what late nights, parties and hanging out with friends on the weekend have in common? You won’t be able to do any of those from now on. Congratulations for your wedding.
11) I don’t mean to be the party popper but I must warn you to gear up to live a life in which you will have to do all the things that you never dream of doing – sharing the TV remote, cleaning the house, putting your towel for a wash and asking for permission before going out. Congratulations.
12) Congratulations for finally succumbing to life’s biggest myth – a successful marriage.
13) Your match wasn’t made in heaven. It was made in my bedroom that you two used so often. Congratulations to my best friends for getting married.
14) Now that you are married, you must master the art of saying yes when you actually want to say no. Congratulations.
15) Getting married is like being in drama school. You get to practice everything from comedy to melodrama to tragedy. Congratulations.
16) As you become husband and wife, prepare to welcome a lot of strife. Each others faults you will point out, you will fight and argue without a doubt. Don’t even bother trying to find a solution, this is marriage – life’s toughest institution. Congratulations.
17) As you walk down the aisle, don’t be nervous before saying ‘I do’ because you don’t have a choice anyways. Good luck and congratulations.
18) Wedding – one of the biggest expense of your life which marks the beginning of many more expenses including shopping, gifts, day care, schooling for children and possibly even alimony. Good luck to you.
19) After your wedding, your relationship status on Facebook will change from single to married while your real life’s status will change from being available to being always busy. Congratulations.
20) On your wedding day today, you have now become two from one. Does that mean I will get two birthday gifts from you both every year?
21) Congratulations – you just paid for a whole bunch of your friends and family to have the biggest party of their lives.
22) Knowing the entrepreneurial couple that you are, I was wondering if you could give me some insider tips so I can place my bets on how long you both will last? Congratulations for getting hitched.
23) Your wedding wows are actually an unsaid contract in which you agree to be tied down to your spouse all your life. Congratulations.
24) Walking down the aisle on your wedding marks your first step in walking towards a hurricane called Marriage. Good luck.
25) Some people say that a wedding is symbolic of a guy’s transition into becoming a man. I say it is symbolic of the end of a fun bachelor life and the beginning of a boring married life. Either way, wish you all the best.
26) I cancelled all my appointments and an important meeting just so that I could make it to your wedding. After all, free food and booze was just too lucrative to give up. Congratulations.
27) There is nothing worse than a friend getting married. Now my parents have one more reason to coax me hitched too. Congratulations.
28) I know I am going to have an awesome time attending your wedding because I will be reminded of all the money I will be saving by not getting married. Congratulations.
29) You haven’t just tied the knot with your wife today, you have invariably tied chains on your legs too. Congratulations.
30) Do you know that you are signing a marriage contract which does not give you the option of renewing it every year? Congratulations for signing your life away.