Breakup Messages for Girlfriend:- Actually it is very difficult to say goodbye to your love but if you are so much hurt and you have no more choice then you can find word, messages to end your relationship. Now you can message her and make her happy and don’t forget to say sorry what about you do but think again she is the only one in your life who knows better than yourself. Breaking up is never easy and it is bound to hurt. But you can make heartbreak less painful by going about it in the right way. Find words from our post and post them on Facebook, or tweet her. Relationships deserve a proper closure. If she’s not cheated on you or lied to you, the only way to break up with her is to man up and have the courage to say it to her face. While it might seem daunting, it is the right thing to do. There might be fights and arguments – but at least your own conscience will be clear after the dust settles
1) This is goodbye. I wish you well in your new life and hope you will find a man worthy of your love.
2) I will never hate the love that existed between us. Whatever be the reason for us breaking apart, the love will always remain.
3) I never asked for a lot. All I ever wanted was to be liked by you for who I was, and not for who you wanted me to be.
4) I still can’t understand, why it didn’t work out between me and you. Maybe our love, was really too good to be true.
5) The problem with our relationship was that you were busy trying to mould it according to the whims and fancies of everyone around us while I was busy enjoying it for what it was. Goodbye.
6) We had so many happy and loving moments in our life. You don’t even know how much I loved you but I never felt the same love from you. It’s better to end our relationship here.
7) Breaking up with you is tough. I will never forget the love we had between us. The argument we had will not make me hate you. But at the same time, it’s difficult to carry on my relationship with you.
8) Things would have never come to the point of walking away, if you had not kept deceiving me with your lies every day. Goodbye.
9) I just had one important priority in our relationship – YOU. The problem was that we both had the same priority.
10) You are not worth my love if you need reasons to find me worthy of yours. Goodbye.
11) I am breaking up with you because my heart was busy dancing to the beats of love while yours spoilt the party by sulking in the corners of fakeness and jealousy.
12) Our breakup may be bitter but it won’t leave lasting scars. Our relationship has been an awesome ride all along. It is just unfortunate that after every party, a hangover is inevitable.
13) Walking away from our relationship is not something I wanted to do. This day would never have come if you loved me like the way I have always loved you.
14) Our love made me feel alive and it set me free. It nurtured me, like how roots do to a tree. But your malicious ways pinned me down in misery, I began feeling as if I was locked in captivity. I never wanted our relationship to end, but sadly I can no longer pretend. Goodbye.
15) Instead of nurturing our relationship with honesty, you smeared it with lies. Instead of using your love to paint a rainbow, you gave a dark hue to my life’s skies.
16) I always thought that our relationship was immune to all the storms life could throw at us. But I didn’t think about the biggest one – YOU. Goodbye.
17) I will never understand what made you lie, cheat and betray but I sure am not going to wait to find out. Goodbye.
18) The problem with our relationship was that you were constantly trying to find things we could do together so that we could show to the world that we were happy. Whereas I always found happiness, in just being together with you.
19) Instead of admitting that you were wrong, you expected me to play along. Instead of cherishing the relationship that we had, you chose to let petty things drive you mad. Instead of basking in love and being happy, you were busy trying to find faults with me. Instead of letting my heart rot through and through, I am breaking up with you.
20) It was easy for you to pretend that you were in love with me. But it won’t be easy for me to pretend that I am not heartbroken.
21) Don’t be sad… just because I am breaking up with you, doesn’t mean I hate you. Much similar to how just because you were in a relationship with me, didn’t mean that you loved me too.
22) While you try to justify your actions by terming them as harmless white lies, I want you to put your hand on my heart and feel how you made it cry. You never bothered to feel my pain and wipe off the tears from my eyes, now I have no choice but to move on and say goodbye.
23) I don’t regret asking you out. The only thing that I do regret, is believing that you would like me as much as I liked you.
24) When I loved you, I loved you so much that I never thought of hating you. But now that I hate you, I hate you so much that I can never think of loving you again. Goodbye.
25) All this time, my life and our relationship focused on YOU and ONLY YOU. I’ve had enough and it’s time that I began focusing on Me and ONLY ME.
26) True love comes in all shapes and sizes except one – yours. Goodbye.
27) Every relationship has its ups and downs. We spent good times together and now its time to break apart. Your love will keep me strong and hope that even you are able to cope with this and move on.
28) Sometimes, breakups are the bitter pills that cure you from toxic relationships.
29) The problem with our relationship was that you kept thinking about the fights we had in the past while I kept thinking about the smiles we would share in the future.
30) You constantly tried to make our relationship perfect while I constantly believed that it was already perfect. Goodbye.
31) Don’t blame me for letting go now, because you let go a long time back.
32) Don’t expect me to tell you why I am breaking up with you. Just like how you never told me why you never got around to accepting me for who I am. Goodbye.
33) Sometimes, justifying a breakup is as impossible as justifying love.
34) All this time, you were hell bent on counting the number of times I tried to make you happy while I was focused on counting the number of times I stopped you from feeling sad. Goodbye.
35) Even though we are breaking up I will never hate the love that we once had. After all, it’s not love’s fault that you never embraced the good and always spotted the bad.
36) All this time my heart loved you with all its might, not knowing that the malice in yours would reduce it to a sorry plight.
37) This day wouldn’t have come, if you had stopped finding faults and looked at my strengths instead. This day wouldn’t have come, if you had stopped bickering about the things I hadn’t done and appreciated the things I did. This day wouldn’t have come, if you had stopped listening to what others told you and listened to what my heart had to say.
38) Relationships are like awesome road trips. Sit back and enjoy the beautiful views instead of complaining about the bumps and the potholes.
39) You could have been honest instead of pretending that you loved me. By walking away, I am setting your heart free. It will push a dagger right through my heart, but the pain will be worth it because you never loved me from the very start.
40) Expecting to break up without hurting someone, is like expecting yourself to fall in love without liking someone.
41) Nothing can come close to the intensity with which I loved you, except maybe the intensity with which you took me for granted.