Birthday Wishes for the Teacher: Birthday is a great occasion to express your gratitude and respect to your teacher. Selecting the right greeting words is not always easy. We hope that here you will find a greeting that you like. Take the ideas from our these funny messages, sweet quotes and cute inspirational greetings to write something sweet and nice on your teacher’s birthday cards. If it is for your favorite teacher, then a couple of guys or girls or even the whole class also can pool in some money to buy a nice gift. You can take this idea to the next level by getting everyone of the class to sing Happy Birthday to You, when your teacher walks in the class room. No matter how annoying your teachers or professors seems, always remember that they do it selflessly for the pure love of educating children and giving students like you a very brighter future.
1) Happy birthday to our amazing teacher! May you have the greatest future, filled with lots of good kids, laughter, joy, happiness, and much strength dealing with your students!
2) Dear teacher… we got you a small gift for your birthday, but it is incomparable to the gift that you give us every day. Education and knowledge are the priceless presents you bestow on us, even though there isn’t a single day when we don’t create a fuss. Happy birthday.
3) Today is the one day of the year when you are officially allowed to ask us to stop being naughty and annoying. Happy birthday to the teacher who tolerates us and despite all the drama, never stops smiling.
4) Some people say that teachers are guides but we believe that nurturing teachers like you are our second parents. Thanks for making our classroom feel like our second home. Happy birthday.
5) Sometimes the stuff we learn in class every day is exciting. Sometimes with all the homework, things get really dull and boring. But all that doesn’t matter because as a teacher you are just amazing. Happy birthday.
6) You always were our favorite teacher, and we hope that you won’t forget us,
Because we can assure you, we won’t ever forget you! Happy birthday!
7) Nothing in this whole world is completely flawless, except my teacher’s advice which is truly priceless. Happy birthday.
8) I don’t owe my impressive salary to the way I excelled in my job interview. I owe all the success in my career to the fact that I had an amazing professor like you. Happy birthday.
9) History class would have been a sleeping pill if it weren’t for your high energy levels and engrossing story telling ways. Happy birthday to the teacher who can make light up even the dullest of days.
10) On your birthday we all have just one wish – we hope to fail so that we can take your class again next year. Happy birthday to the most awesome teacher ever.
11) Dear teacher… since it is your birthday today, the whole class encourages you to take the day off. Happy birthday.
12) Dear teacher… we never see you as an oldie, we always see you as one of us. Sometimes we even wonder how awesome it would have been if you were our age and we could study together. Happy birthday.
13) In every child’s life there is one teacher whose advice, wisdom and teachings remain engraved in the mind for a lifetime. For me, it’s you. Happy birthday.
14) Dear teacher… if excellence and dignity were to take the form of a human, they would be born as you. Happy birthday.
15)Happy birthday, we want to wish you good luck in your future and your career, we hope you reach high grounds and we hope that you never lose your patience!
16) I always thought that being a musician, actor or an astronaut would be the coolest thing to do. But I realize that none of that would be possible if there weren’t teachers like you. Happy birthday.
17) Before you became my teacher, I thought school-life was as barren and dry as a desert. But you came and converted it into a beautiful oasis. Happy birthday.
18) You were the only teacher who never told me that I failed. All you told me was ‘Why don’t you try again?’ That was what gave me the confidence that I needed to be successful in life. Happy birthday teacher.
19) How can I forget the birthday of the woman who never forgot mine when I was young? Happy birthday teacher.
20) For a person who taught me how to read, write and talk, remembering her birthday is not even an ounce of what she did for me. Happy birthday.
21) Happy birthday to my first mentor, first idol and first hero. Dear teacher… I will always look up to you.
22) Dear teacher… since you are so much cooler than the rest, please replace the party favor with good grades in my test? Happy birthday.
23) Remembering birthdays unfailingly is just one of the hundreds of courtesies and etiquette that you have taught me as my teacher. Happy birthday.
24) I wouldn’t just call you the best teacher in the world, universe or solar system – but the best teacher in all the galaxies out there. Happy birthday.
25) The fact that I remember your birthday even after so many years of finishing high school is proof of my admiration and respect for you. Happy birthday.
26) All teachers can make students learn how to read books and understand what’s written in them. But only a select few like you can teach students how to implement all that in real life. Happy birthday.
27) To be honest, I have forgotten much of what you taught me in school. But I remember the most important thing, and that is your birthday. Happy birthday teacher.
28) You make rimless spectacles, vintage trench coats, neck scarves and ink pens looks chic and fashionable. Happy birthday to the coolest teacher ever.
29) You are so cool that I wouldn’t mind having you as a friend on Facebook, tagging you in a tweet on Twitter or pinning our class photograph on Pinterest. In short, you are the coolest teacher around. Happy birthday.
30) I wouldn’t be able to write this message and convey my gratitude to you if you didn’t teach me English in first grade. Happy birthday teacher.
31) You are the best TEACHER in the world because you are Tremendous Exemplary Admirable Commendable Honorable Excellent and Respectable. Happy birthday.
32) You were and always will be our favorite teacher and on this special day we want to wish you endless happiness, may life bring you all the most awesome things!
33) Happy birthday, dear teacher! I’ve helped us in so many ways and we will be always grateful for that. May life generously reward you for all the great things that you do!
34) The most heartfelt birthday wishes to my first mentor and first hero! You‘ve done so much for me, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
35) You are not the only teacher I’ve had, but yours are the only classes that I miss real bad. Happy birthday.
36) Dear teacher… just to show how you have changed my entire life’s view, I want to say that when I grow up I want to be just like you. Happy birthday.
37) By teaching me math, you didn’t just teach me how to add numbers but also how to add value to my life. Happy birthday teacher.
38) I take pride in having learnt from a teacher like you because, now my life has a purpose and a cause. Happy birthday.
39) Since you tolerate our antics all year round, today we will do everything you say without a single frown. Happy birthday teacher.
40) Apart from the awesome parties and awesome friends, I will have happy memories of college because of an awesome professor like you. Happy birthday.
41) Do you know what motivation, inspiration, enthusiasm and encouragement have in common? We get all of them from you. Happy birthday to the teacher who inspires us to be better every day.
42) May life give you nothing but the best it has to offer – which is exactly what you have given us as our teacher. Happy birthday.
43) Dear teacher… you tirelessly put up with my silly mistakes, tolerate my bad behavior and succumb to my crazy tantrums in school. You should be given an award because even my parents can’t handle all that without losing their cool. Happy birthday.
44) Everyone can teach lessons that are INSIDE books but only gifted teachers like you can subtly weave them along with other life-lessons from OUTSIDE the books. Happy birthday.