Birthday Wishes for Your Ex-girlfriend: Sending a text to an ex-girlfriend on her birthday can send many signals for her. It can make her think that you are missing her now a days. It may even make her believe that you are still in love with her and you are not over your break up yet.If you worded the right way, a sweet message can actually build bridges and pave the way for a platonic friendship between both of you. Depending on your own situation, you can take ideas from our posts to write a cute handwritten message or a funny quote on any greeting card for your ex-girlfriend. Just be sure about what you are doing right now because any wrong interpretations can worsen the situation and can increase pain of your heartbreak.
1) Never in my life, have I been through so much. Never have I experienced, a heartbreak such. Never in my life, have I felt so much pain. I tried moving on, but kept falling again and again. But through this all I have finally found the will power, to realize that nothing lasts forever. Happy birthday.
2) The foundation of our romantic relationship was weak but the foundation of our friendship wasn’t. Happy birthday.
3) One breakup cannot erase the memories of numerous birthdays that we have spent together. This is the perfect opportunity to forget our bitter past and bring a graceful closure to our relationship with one another. Happy birthday.
4) I will never call you my ex and cross you out of my life. You were, are and will always remain my friend. Happy birthday.
5) You may by my ex-girlfriend but that doesn’t mean I have lost the right of sending you a text on your special day. Happy birthday.
6) When we decided to split, I wowed to forget our relationship – but not your birthday. Have a good one.
7) I am not wishing you today just because I got a reminder on Facebook. I am wishing you because I am glad that you were once a part of my life. Happy birthday.
8) I always said that I was lucky to have you as my girlfriend because we never fought. Today I am saying that I am lucky to have you as my ex-girlfriend because we still don’t fight. Happy birthday.
9) I am still angry at you for breaking my heart but I will be angrier at myself if I don’t wish you on your birthday. I wish you the best of everything in life – Happy birthday.
10) We will never find out why our hearts chose to drift apart. But let’s not let that be a reason for a nasty animosity to start. Happy birthday.
11) I just want to let you know that every now and then my heart skips a beat to remind me that it misses you, just like how it used to skip beats to remind me when it once, loved you. Happy birthday.
12) The only revenge I want to take from you is to offer you a hand of friendship. Happy birthday.
13) Your birthday is perfect moment to say, that I loved you then and I love you now. No matter how far we get from each other, my heart will always think about you and go WOW. Happy birthday.
14) I may have fought with you and called you names, but my intentions were always true. We have broken up since then, but I will still not stop wishing well for you. Happy birthday.
15) Wishing an ex-girlfriend on her birthday is something that I never thought I would do, but I just couldn’t help it when it was a person as sweet as you. Happy birthday.
16) I still love you, it is a fact that I won’t try to hide. Missing you sometimes even makes me teary-eyed. But I have come to realize that we both just weren’t meant to be. After all this time a light at the end of heartbreak’s darkness, I can finally see. Happy birthday.
17) You are my ex-girlfriend and I am your ex-boyfriend. Let’s use your birthday as an opportunity to remove these heavy tags and just call each other friends. Happy birthday.
18) You may never smile at me any more but at least you can smile at your phone when you read this. Happy birthday.
19) I hate calling you my Ex-Girlfriend. I would rather call you the beautiful girl with whom I was once in love with. Happy birthday.
20) I realized that if I ever wanted to make peace with the demons in my head, I have to make peace with a girl who was once an angel in my life. Happy birthday.
21) I felt bitter after we broke up and wished that our relationship was an experience that I never had. But after moving on I have realized that the happy memories we share make our relationship an experience I am lucky to have had. Happy birthday.
22) Although wishing my ex-girlfriend on her birthday seems a bit strange, I don’t ever remember having any malicious intentions towards you – which is never going to change. Happy birthday.
23) If birthdays are all about starting fresh and welcoming change, let’s bid goodbye to memories of a sour relationship and welcome a new friendship. Happy birthday.
24) I may have forgotten you as a lover but I will always remember you as a friend. Happy birthday.
25) Destiny had heartbreak in store for us, but I will never use that as an excuse to cuss. Because I still remember the day you said yes when I asked you out. It will be one of the most priceless memories, without a doubt. Happy birthday.
26) Ever since we broke up we have realized that we were not made for each other. But that surely doesn’t stop us from wishing one another. Happy birthday.
27) If I wouldn’t wish you on your birthday, it would be an insult to all the precious moments that we have shared in our lives. Cheers to a person whose memories I will always cherish. Happy birthday.
28) You exit from my life as my girlfriend triggered your entry in my life as an ex. I want your birthday to be the day when you exit as an ex and enter as just a friend. Happy birthday.
29) I know we have parted for good as a couple, but I still want to wish you because our relationship was always grounded and humble. Happy birthday to my ex.
30) When we were going out I thought that we had shared all the happy and sad experiences that life would have to offer. But I never thought that wishing each other on birthdays as exes would be yet another experience life had in store for us. Happy birthday.
31) No amount of heartbreak can change the fact that you were once the girl whose kisses I starved for and I was once the boy whose hug you longed for. Happy birthday.
32) I hope you are smiling, I hope you are laughing. I just wanted you to know, that my heart is still crying. Maybe you have moved on, maybe you have found a new boyfriend. But to my heartbreak, there seems to be no end. Happy birthday.
33) We may not be lovers any more but we don’t have to be haters. We may not be the best of friends any more but we don’t have to be the worst of foes. Happy birthday.
34) I don’t know if you still miss me like how I miss you, but I hope that now you realize that my love was always true. Happy birthday.
35) You are a fantastic girl but we could remain boyfriend and girlfriend. It is a pity but not a reason enough to let our friendship come to an end. Happy birthday.
36) Happy birthday to the girl, who was once the princess of my world.
37) Our relationship was like a romantic movie except that we had a bad script written by a lousy writer. Happy birthday.
38) You know me better than anyone else so there is no point pretending that I have forgotten your birthday. Happy birthday girl.
39) To my ex-girlfriend… whenever I see your selfies on Instagram, the vibrant hues look sweeter than jam. Whenever I see your latest updates on Facebook, I can’t help but take another look. Whenever I read your tweets on Twitter, it makes me smile and feel better. As you can see I am still hooked to you, now do you believe that my love was so true. Happy birthday.
40) Things didn’t work out between us, but at least our breakup wasn’t a nasty fuss. No matter how far we move on, our memories will always be as beautiful as a dawn. Happy birthday.