Merry Christmas Wishes & Card Messages: Every year we found a day truly wonderful and joyful for every one around us and that is The Christmas Day. On this day friends and families think about the last Christmas and plan for the coming holiday with their loved ones. Christmas is a wonderful time of the year when we celebrate faith, family, and the tradition of giving gifts and sending greeting cards. Christmas is a magical holiday season that brings with it joy, love, and heartwarming thoughts. Inspire your friends and loved ones with just the right words needed to spread some Christmas joy. Christmas wishes allow you to convey your love and sincere thoughts in just the right way to anyone you know. You can take ideas from our post to wish your loved ones in a best way by sending them greeting cards, or tweeting them on twitter, or by posting on their Facebook timeline. Here is the best collection of “Wishes for Christmas”, “Merry Christmas Wishes” “Funny Christmas Wishes”, “Christmas Wishes Images”, Romantic Christmas Messages”, Christmas Wishes for Friend”. Christmas Wishes for Family”,Christmas wishes Quotes” and Christmas Wishes Text Messages.
1) May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace. I wish you all the best and happy New Year too!
2) In this loveliest and happiest of seasons, may you find many reasons to celebrate. Have a wonderful Christmas!
3) May your Christmas be decorated with cheer and filled with love. Have a wonderful holiday!
4) Let the spirit of Christmas warm your home with love, joy and peace. Have a blessed Christmas!
5) Count your blessings, sing your Christmas carols, open your gifts, and make a wish under the Christmas tree. May you have a Merry Christmas!
6) There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is you!
7) May success be with you and everything you do, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year too!
8) Tis the season! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas filled with memories you’ll always treasure. Merry Xmas wishes to you!
9) May you give and receive much love, joy, and peace this season. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
10) Wishing you all the best that life can bring, Merry Christmas to you and a year full of blessings.
11) May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
12) Christmas can be many things or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
13) I hope you awake on Christmas morning feeling like a child again. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
14) May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love. Merry Christmas!
15) All I want for Christmas is you, my dear. May we celebrate this holiday together holding each other’s hand year after year. Merry Christmas my love.
16) Health, love and happiness I wish to you, Merry Christmas and good tidings too. Happy New Year!
17) The bells are ringing everywhere, and Santa’s on his way, there’s peace blanketing the snow-covered land, on this special Christmas day!
18) Bless us, oh Lord, this Christmas, with a giving spirit, quietness of mind and serenity in our hearts, and may all beings be blessed with the same gifts.
19) May the treasures and pleasures of Christmas be with you with love and peace all year through. Merry Christmas!
20) May the lights of Christmas be your guide and the Christmas carols fill you with cheer. Have a happy holiday!
21) Christmas season is a full of magic, gifts, carols and joyous celebration. Have the best Christmas ever.
22) May you be wrapped with love and warmth and be blessed with a long and healthy life. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!
23) Wishing you a Merry Christmas and may you have good health, abundance and everlasting joy in your life.
24) Have a cheerful, holly, jolly, and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year too!
25) This Christmas season may we open our hearts to all people and to God. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
26) Have a wonderful Christmas and may it be filled with your favorite things and the people you love.
27) Wishing you a beautiful holiday with lots of cheers and gifts coming your way. Merry Xmas greetings!
28) This Christmas season may your heart glow with cheer and may you have someone to kiss under the mistletoe. Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year!
29) May the Christmas spirit shine like the Christmas lights and warm your hearts this holiday season. Have a blessed holiday!
30) Christmas is all about giving, sharing and eating. May your home be filled with love, lights and singing. Happy Holidays!May the stars shine on you this season and all the year through out. Have a wonderful Christmas!
31) Sending you lots of love and heartfelt wishes to have a wonderful Christmas and holiday cheer. Happy New Year!
32) Family and friends we gather near to celebrate Christmas with carols and cheers. Happy Holidays!
33) May you share joyful memories, laughter and good cheer with your loved ones on this Christmas.
34) May your wish list come true. Happy Holidays!
35) December is here and the Christmas spirit fills the air. Let us honor our king who is near and dear. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
36) May Santa bring you the gifts you want and may you never take your blessings for granted. Be thankful and Merry Christmas! Happy holiday wishes to you!
37) May your Christmas be filled with sharing, loving, and thanking God for all his blessings. Happy holidays!
38) I dream for you a white Christmas and may your New Year be merry and bright. Merry Xmas!
39) May the joy of Christmas fill your home with gifts, warm greetings and a loving family. Have a blessed Christmas!
40) Here’s to a year of blessings and beyond. Have a Merry Christmas!
41) Let us celebrate Christmas with lots of fun, surprises and magic. May you have a wonderful Christmas!
42) May you receive the gifts of peace and love. Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!ere’s to a year of blessings and beyond. Have a Merry Christmas!
43) Peace, love and harmony I wish to you and may His love fill your home with blessings too. Happy Holidays!
44) wish you and your family a joyful, serene and white Christmas. Happy Holidays!May you stop taking “selfies” and instead create “givies” in the spirit of Christmas. Happy Holidays!
45) I wish you and your family a joyful, serene and white Christmas. Happy Holidays!
46) From miles away, no matter how far we are, the warmth of Christmas will bring us closer together. May you have a wonderful holiday!
47) Have a jolly and blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!
48) Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. May this joyful season greet you with health and happiness.
49) Wishing you the best during this joyful season. I hope your holidays are filled with festivities and plenty of merry enjoyment.
50) May your family feel the love, peace, and joy that come with the spirit of Christmas. Enjoy the happy cheer.
51) May the light of Christmas be your sun that you may never walk in obscurity; I offer you this season’s gifts of Joy and unending tstimonies. Merry Christmas
52) Merry Christmas: I bring you divine favour, long life, good health, prosperity, success and the peace of Christ born of a virgin.
53) May the joy of Christmas give you key to every closed door; light to dispel any darkness in your life and may God grant you peace and favour. Happy Yuletide
54) May the air of Christmas lift your spirit; the sun brighten your destiny and may moon of the season glow with God’s favour in everything you lay your hands.
55) I share in white Christmas dream of our joy with splendour of Christ’s humble birth; may your days be bright and merry. Merry White Christmas
56) Christmas is sign of stars, angels and love divine come down from heaven, may love of Christmas remain with you. Merry Yuletide
57) May the magic and heavenly gifts of Christmas gladden and fill your hearts with joyful songs, cheerfulness and laughter.
58) In this season of Christmas, I wish you peace of the season, spirit of love, comfort of faith and beauty of the Yuletide.
59) As we celebrate birth of divine baby born of a virgin, the servant and king, Jesus Christ, may your heart find peace of Heaven.
60) Yuletide is a season of peace, goodwill and abundance of mercy, may the joy of Christ’s birth ignite your heart with gladness and laughter. Merry Christmas.
61) Sending warm wishes to you and your family during this Christmas Season. May your home be blessed with love and happiness.
62) I hope your holiday is filled with plenty of warmth, love, cheer, and happiness. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
63) May your holiday be merry and bright as well as the rest of your days. Sending you lots of love this Christmas season.
64) With Christmas come faith, hope, and love. I wish all these things for you and your family during the holiday season.
65) Remember during this beautiful holiday season that loves makes all things possible. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
66) May your home be filled with the magic and joy of Christmas and may your hearts be filled with love and warmth.
67) Thinking of you during the holiday season and wishing you the best in all things. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
68) From our home to yours, we wish you a Christmas that is joyful and warm. Well wishes to you and yours.
69) Sending thoughtful wishes your way in the hope you know the joy and treasures that come with the Christmas season.
70) Sending love and plenty of Christmas cheer to you and your beautiful family. Happy holidays to all of you.
71) Christmas brings family and friends together; it helps us appreciate the love in our lives we can often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.
72) May this holiday season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round.
73) During this season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May this wonderful time of the year touch your heart in a special way. Wishing you much happiness today and throughout the New Year.
74) Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. The warmth and comfort that comes with this season reminds me of you.
75) Christmas is the season for peace, joy and fellowship with family and friends. May the yuletide spirit fill your heart and home with an abundance of mercy, contentment, laughter and harmony.
76) It is the season for giving and remembering and sharing the love. Christmas is a time when we take stock of our blessings and reach out to those who have touched our lives. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend/sibling. The best of the Christmas season to you.
77) May the message of Christmas fill your life with joy and peace. Best wishes to you and your family during this holiday season.
78) Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best this wonderful holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you joy that lasts throughout the year.
79) Take time during the rush of the holidays to enjoy the things in life that really matter. Take in the serene moments spent with friends and loved ones, and may the wonder of Christmas surround you throughout the holiday season.
80) During this time of faith and family, may the true meaning of Christmas fill you with joy. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
81) As you celebrate the miracle of this special season, may your heart be filled with joy and peace. May these holiday blessings linger in your home and stay with you throughout the year
82) Amidst the Christmas carols, eggnog, cookies and mounds of presents, may your heart be filled with contentment and the unique feeling of joy that the season brings.
83) Hope your Christmas is as warm and sweet as a cup of hot cocoa and filled with more granted wishes than you can count.
84) May the peace and love of the Christmas season wrap you boundless joy during the season and in the New Year.
85) The warmth and love surrounding Christmas is a joy to be savored with family and friends. It is a time to give and share with one another. Here’s to wishing you the best this season has to offer.
86) Christmas is a season of great joy: a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season.
87) This time of year brings festivities and family fun. It is a time for reminiscing and looking forward. Wishing you wonderful memories during this joyous season.
88) During this Christmas season, may you enjoy the message of hope, love, and peace on Earth. May all of these holiday blessings be yours to keep. Here’s to wishing you a Merry Christmas.
89) On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love.
90) Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.
91) May this new year bring you peace and tranquility, and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
92) On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
93) May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, as it is the expression of the love in your heart and the kindness in your soul.
94) On this most blessed day, I wish you love for all your kindness, and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness.
95) May the magic of Christmas gladden your heart with the joys of the season. May the spirit of Christmas bless you with greater strength. May the promise of Christmas bring you and yours endless blessings.
96) Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
97) I look forward to Christmas every year. It is a time to reach out to those we have missed through the year. May this message find you in good health and spirits.
98) My dear friend, I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
99) I know we are always busy this holiday season but I want to take the time to wish you and yours, happy holidays. I hope we can spend time together soon.
100) Christmas fills me with hope, joy, love, and happiness. I want you to know that your friendship makes me feel the same way.
101) A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love.A blessed Christmas to you!
102) One of the greatest joys of Christmas is having your whole family by your side to celebrate it with you. I wish you and your entire family a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
103) As Christmas and the New Year approaches, I want to take time to tell you how blessed I feel to have you as a friend. Here’s to wishing you a very Merry Christmas and amazing New Year.
104) Christmas time is always so hectic. That’s why I’m so glad I have a friend like you to help me out during the holidays.
105) can’t wait to do all the holiday things with you. I want to bake Christmas cookies, drink eggnog, and decorate the home.
106) On Christmas, there’s a reason to be happy and a reason to smile, and there’s a reason why I’m sending Christmas wishes your way. You’re it.
107) As we rejoice and celebrate this wonderful season of Christmas, let us not forget to thank baby Jesus for coming into our lives. Let us together prepare ourselves to welcome him into the homes of our hearts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
108) You are special, you are unique; may your Christmas be also as special and unique as you are my love! Merry Christmas!
109) The holiday season is the best time of year. One of the things that makes it so great is that I get to spend it with you.
110) A song was heard at Christmas. To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth, and peace on earth and praise to God on high.