Best Farewell Messages and Goodbye Quotes for Boss:- Many employees feel a strong sense of loss when their boss leaves the workplace. It is always looks nice to see an annoying boss resign or retire but if an admirable, respectable and loving boss is leaving the company, always say him goodbye in such a manner he remembers that goodbye all his life. You can take ideas, to say goodbye to your boss from these posts like, goodbye quotes for boss, farewell quotes for boss on transfer, farewell quotes for boss retirement, goodbye quotes for boss funny, thank you and goodbye quotes for boss, goodbye quotes for your boss, farewell messages for boss, farewell messages for boss leaving, farewell messages to boss retirement, short farewell messages for boss, and can include in your farewell speech for your boss. Be creative and put in some effort to make your wishes ideal from the rest of your colleagues. Even though she or he is no longer your boss now, this way you can create a way to be in contact with her or him for the rest of life.
1) Absence from whom we really like is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.
2) As you move outside the cold walls of the office, we can’t wait to begin a warm friendship on the outside.
3) Ever has it been that love knows not its personal depth until the hour of separation.
4) Boss… there have been many times when your bossy ways have made us frown and complain. But after the dust settles we’ve always admired your persistence to push us again and again. Today as you leave the office and let go of the helm of our team, we wish you the best and hope that your new job fulfils all your dreams.
5) You have always been… more of a friend, less of a colleague, more of a leader, less of a boss. Farewell.
6) On one hand I feel happy that I no longer have to listen to your angry rants, but on the other the thought of having a new boss makes me wet my pants. Farewell.
7) Other bosses give orders, you gave us direction. Other bosses give targets, you gave us a vision. Other bosses lead by authority, you have always led us by respect. Farewell to a boss, like no other.
8) Your farewell marks the end of the glory days that our team has seen. Because you are the best boss there could ever have been. Goodbye.
9) The biggest laurels on the mantelpiece of your life will be the respect, love and affection of all your colleagues. Farewell.
10) Success and failure are a part and parcel of everyday work life’s highs and lows. But the memories of working with an inspirational boss like you will never go. Farewell.
11) A goodbye is not painful unless you are never ever going to say hello again.
12) I have been really lucky to have worked under a great mentor like you, who was more than a teacher, almost like a friend. Having you as my boss has brought the best in me alive.
13) Now that you have finally decided to leave this firm, I wish you the very best of what life has to offer. May you grow and prosper in every aspect of life. Good Luck.
14) Farewell to a boss who used his authority to catapult us towards success, not subdue us under hierarchy.
15) This company has been my pottery wheel, you have been the potter and I have been a pot in the making. Farewell, to the boss who has shaped my career.
16) As you move outside the cold walls of the office, we can’t wait to begin a warm friendship on the outside. Farewell.
17) Now that you have stepped down as Captain of the ship, who will sail us through choppy waters? Farewell, boss.
18) Your arrival in the office was as our Boss, but your departure from the office will be as a Friend. Farewell, mate.
19) Most bosses teach their subordinates how to be more efficient at work. You taught us what was more important – how to be happier at work. Farewell.
20) I have learnt the principles of business not from a book but from an encyclopedia that walks and talks – my boss, who I hate to see leaving. Farewell.
21) On one hand I feel happy that I no longer have to listen to your angry rants, but on the other the thought of having a new boss makes me wet my pants. Farewell.
22) Other bosses give orders, you gave us direction. Other bosses give targets, you gave us a vision. Other bosses lead by authority, you have always led us by respect.
23) Since you are bidding farewell to us, please know that your legacy would forever remain deep inside our hearts. Thank you for being a great leader, friend and a supervisor.
24) Dear boss… you are leaving this office, but your legacy will remain here forever. Farewell.
25) Your reign as the boss may have come to an end, but it marks the ending us being colleagues and the beginning of us being just friends. Farewell.
26) Company procedures taught us how to make good decisions by following operational manuals. You taught us how to how to make good decisions by following our hearts. Farewell to a true leader.
27) Dear boss… your cabin is not the only place which will be empty when you leave. Our hearts will be empty too. Goodbye.
28) A great teacher is not necessarily a great mentor. A great mentor is not necessarily a great leader. A great leader is not necessarily a great teacher. But you have been a great teacher, mentor, leader and boss – all rolled into one. Farewell.
29) It doesn’t matter whether or not I get the opportunity to work with luminaries like Steve Jobs or Jack Welch because I have already worked with a luminary like you. Farewell.
30) Success and failure are a part and parcel of everyday work life’s highs and lows. But the memories of working with an inspirational boss like you will never go.
31) I wish my employment contract had a clause which bounded my job with yours so I could follow you wherever you go. Goodbye.
32) We may get new leadership, but that doesn’t mean we will get a leader who inspires us like you did. Farewell, we will miss you.
33) This department may achieve great success and accomplish new feats in the future. But because of your absence, we won’t cherish it as much as we have been doing until now. Farewell, boss.
34) I never knew, that it would be so difficult to say goodbye to my boss – until I had a boss like you. Farewell.
35) Today officially marks the end of the time when you can shout and scream at us at the pretext of being our boss. Farewell.
36)The experience of working under a boss like you is a blessing to me. On your farewell, I want to let you know that you will always be remembered. Thank you sir for your supreme guidance and support.
37) The planet is round and the place which may possibly appear like the finish may also be the beginning.
38) We will always treasure and respect the support and guidance that you presented to us throughout our career. You are a boss, a friend and a true mentor.
39)You have always been… more of a friend, less of a colleague, more of a leader, less of a boss. Farewell.
40) Your farewell marks the end of the glory days that our team has seen. Because you are the best boss there could ever have been. Goodbye.
41) I cannot measure your contribution in my life by counting the promotions and perks. The value you have added to my career with your inspirational guidance is actually priceless. Farewell boss.
42) Brainstorming sessions will stop being fun without the person who has been the brains behind the company’s every move. Farewell.
43) We all wish your resignation gets rejected and your dog eats up your new appointment letter. Farewell to a boss who we don’t want to let go.